FreeThink Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and consumer product industries and also develops its own new technologies. Our scientists work on a wide variety of projects including mechanistic and scientific investigations; development of stability-indicating methods; rapid shelf-life determinations based on our ASAPprime® software; cGMP stability studies (ICH); and creative stability problem solving often involving formulation and packaging development.
We are seeking a full-time Laboratory Scientist to work at our labs in Branford, Connecticut.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Performing analytical testing on a variety of products with minimal supervision
- Compiling, analyzing and documenting experimental data with available spreadsheet and statistical analysis programs
- Carrying out proprietary research and development projects under supervision
- Developing and maintaining expertise in chemistry/pharmaceutics and various analytical techniques through continuing professional education and training
- Maintaining appropriate documented training and practice of FreeThink’s SOP’s for cGMP activities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry or a related scientific field
- Experience with HPLC/UPLC and other analytical techniques such as dissolution, MS, GC, or Karl Fischer titration
- Knowledge of chromatography data acquisition software such as Empower and/or ChemStation
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry helpful, but not required
- Authorization to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR FREE THINK
- Compensation package commensurate with experience, stock options, matching 401K savings plan, health plan
- Beautiful and convenient coastal Connecticut location near New Haven
- Flexible work environment
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status or age.
To apply, please provide a cover letter with salary requirements and resume via Indeed.com.