FreeThink’s first laboratories are established at the University of Connecticut (Storrs, CT), as part of the Connecticut Technology Incubator Program (TIP).
- Take me out to the ball game for a great cause!
- We are seeking a seeking a full-time Technical Project Manager on-site or fully remote!
- We are seeking a full-time Senior Scientist to work at our laboratories in Branford, Connecticut!
- We are seeking a full-time Analytical Scientist to work at our laboratories in Branford, Connecticut!
- Recording Available: FreeThink Technologies Webinar Series: Accelerated Stability Assessment Program (ASAP) for Oxygen Sensitivity