BRANFORD, Connecticut – Dr. Alisa Waterman, Chief Science Officer of FreeThink Technologies, participated in the Bagels & Biotech in Branford panel discussion on Friday, March 6th, along with Paul R. Pescatello, Senior Counsel and Executive Director of the Connecticut Business & Industry Association’s (CBIA) Connecticut Bioscience Growth Council and Dawn Hocevar, President & CEO of BioCT. Attendees of the event heard from Connecticut industry experts on the growing bioscience sector and its impact on the local economy. The discussion took place at La Luna Ristorante in Branford (Connecticut). It was hosted by the Shoreline Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by We Work for Health Connecticut.
- We are seeking a full-time Physical Scientist to work at our laboratories in Branford, Connecticut!
- Dr. Ken Waterman, presents at the BioPath STEM Summer Research Program.
- FreeThink Technologies Senior Scientists presented at the KENX Stability Testing and Program Management Excellence Virtual Conference!
- SOS 2021 Virtual Event a Success!
- FreeThink Technologies is hiring Senior Analytical Scientist