BRANFORD, Connecticut – Dr. Alisa Waterman, Chief Science Officer of FreeThink Technologies, participated in the Bagels & Biotech in Branford panel discussion on Friday, March 6th, along with Paul R. Pescatello, Senior Counsel and Executive Director of the Connecticut Business & Industry Association’s (CBIA) Connecticut Bioscience Growth Council and Dawn Hocevar, President & CEO of BioCT. Attendees of the event heard from Connecticut industry experts on the growing bioscience sector and its impact on the local economy. The discussion took place at La Luna Ristorante in Branford (Connecticut). It was hosted by the Shoreline Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by We Work for Health Connecticut.
- New Webinar Recording Available: “Introduction to ASAP and Speeding Product Development” – Organized by International Pharmaceutical Academy (IPA)
- FreeThink Technologies Offering Virtual Basic and Advanced Training of ASAPprime® Software
- FreeThink Technologies Offering Resume Support to Class of 2020 Science and Engineering Graduates
- FreeThink Is Hiring: Multiple Positions
- New Webinar Recording Available: “Selecting Primary Packaging for Stability for Solid Dosage Forms” from the FreeThink Technologies Webinar Series