BRANFORD, Connecticut – Dr. Alisa Waterman, Chief Science Officer of FreeThink Technologies, participated in the Bagels & Biotech in Branford panel discussion on Friday, March 6th, along with Paul R. Pescatello, Senior Counsel and Executive Director of the Connecticut Business & Industry Association’s (CBIA) Connecticut Bioscience Growth Council and Dawn Hocevar, President & CEO of BioCT. Attendees of the event heard from Connecticut industry experts on the growing bioscience sector and its impact on the local economy. The discussion took place at La Luna Ristorante in Branford (Connecticut). It was hosted by the Shoreline Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by We Work for Health Connecticut.
- Save the Date! The 2021 Virtual Science of Stability Conference: May 17-18th, 2021
- The Accelerated Stability Assessment Program (ASAP) and ASAPprime® Featured in Thermo Fisher Scientific Poster
- FreeThink’s Maria Krisch and Ken Waterman Presented at Stability Mini-Course, Hosted by Pharmaceutical Stability Discussion Group
- Dr. Ken Waterman’s Publication Passed 3,500 Reads
- FreeThink Supports Veterinary Medicine