BRANFORD, Connecticut – Dr. Alisa Waterman, Chief Science Officer of FreeThink Technologies, participated in the Bagels & Biotech in Branford panel discussion on Friday, March 6th, along with Paul R. Pescatello, Senior Counsel and Executive Director of the Connecticut Business & Industry Association’s (CBIA) Connecticut Bioscience Growth Council and Dawn Hocevar, President & CEO of BioCT. Attendees of the event heard from Connecticut industry experts on the growing bioscience sector and its impact on the local economy. The discussion took place at La Luna Ristorante in Branford (Connecticut). It was hosted by the Shoreline Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by We Work for Health Connecticut.
- FreeThink Showcases Innovations at NERDG
- FreeThinkers Dr. Jennifer Chu and Dave Lucey present at the 4th European Conference on Pharmaceutics
- FreeThink Participates in Bioscience Careers Forum 2023
- Dr. Kenneth Waterman’s Publication Passes 10,000 Reads
- FreeThink to Sponsor, Exhibit, and Present at NERDG