BRANFORD, Connecticut – Dr. Alisa Waterman, Chief Science Officer of FreeThink Technologies, participated in the Bagels & Biotech in Branford panel discussion on Friday, March 6th, along with Paul R. Pescatello, Senior Counsel and Executive Director of the Connecticut Business & Industry Association’s (CBIA) Connecticut Bioscience Growth Council and Dawn Hocevar, President & CEO of BioCT. Attendees of the event heard from Connecticut industry experts on the growing bioscience sector and its impact on the local economy. The discussion took place at La Luna Ristorante in Branford (Connecticut). It was hosted by the Shoreline Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by We Work for Health Connecticut.
- FreeThink Technologies Designated as an Essential Business
- Dr. Ken Waterman’s Research Article Passed 1,500 Reads
- Science of Stability (SOS) Conference 2021
- Dr. Alisa Waterman Participated in “Bagels & Biotech in Branford” Panel Discussion
- Introducing Ondrej Julinek, Ph.D. to FreeThink’s ASAP Training Team