BRANFORD, Connecticut – Dr. Alisa Waterman, Chief Science Officer of FreeThink Technologies, participated in the Bagels & Biotech in Branford panel discussion on Friday, March 6th, along with Paul R. Pescatello, Senior Counsel and Executive Director of the Connecticut Business & Industry Association’s (CBIA) Connecticut Bioscience Growth Council and Dawn Hocevar, President & CEO of BioCT. Attendees of the event heard from Connecticut industry experts on the growing bioscience sector and its impact on the local economy. The discussion took place at La Luna Ristorante in Branford (Connecticut). It was hosted by the Shoreline Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by We Work for Health Connecticut.
- Breaking News: Freethink President’s Latest Article Now Online
- Registration open for the 2024 Science of Stability Conference!
- We’re hiring an Analytical Scientist!
- Join FreeThink at PODD 2023 – Boston is Calling!
- Dr. Kenneth C. Waterman, President, will be presenting at the North Jersey Chromatography Group Annual Symposium!