BRANFORD, Connecticut – Dr. Alisa Waterman, Chief Science Officer of FreeThink Technologies, participated in the Bagels & Biotech in Branford panel discussion on Friday, March 6th, along with Paul R. Pescatello, Senior Counsel and Executive Director of the Connecticut Business & Industry Association’s (CBIA) Connecticut Bioscience Growth Council and Dawn Hocevar, President & CEO of BioCT. Attendees of the event heard from Connecticut industry experts on the growing bioscience sector and its impact on the local economy. The discussion took place at La Luna Ristorante in Branford (Connecticut). It was hosted by the Shoreline Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by We Work for Health Connecticut.
- Take me out to the ball game for a great cause!
- We are seeking a seeking a full-time Technical Project Manager on-site or fully remote!
- We are seeking a full-time Senior Scientist to work at our laboratories in Branford, Connecticut!
- We are seeking a full-time Analytical Scientist to work at our laboratories in Branford, Connecticut!
- Recording Available: FreeThink Technologies Webinar Series: Accelerated Stability Assessment Program (ASAP) for Oxygen Sensitivity