Dr. Kenneth Waterman recently participated in a networking session at The Bioscience Careers Forum held at The Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine in Farmington, CT. The event was sponsored by the Bioscience Academic and Career Pathway (BioPath), a partnership between the city of New Haven and Southern Connecticut State University. BioPath’s aim is to grow interest and participation in bioscience education and over 100 university students were in attendance at this year’s event. FreeThink is committed to supporting the next generation of scientists and we are thrilled to have had the opportunity to participate in The Bioscience Careers Forum.
- Registration open for the 2024 Science of Stability Conference!
- We’re hiring an Analytical Scientist!
- Join FreeThink at PODD 2023 – Boston is Calling!
- Dr. Kenneth C. Waterman, President, will be presenting at the North Jersey Chromatography Group Annual Symposium!
- We’re Hiring a Laboratory Assistant