Dr. Kristina Flavier, Senior Scientist, presented at the International Pharmaceutical Academy (IPA)’s virtual Stability Program Conference, held on October 21st & 28th, 2020. The online event included live streaming presentations, live chat and Q&A, one-on-one networking, and a virtual exhibition.
“Predicting Shelf Life with the Accelerated Stability Assessment Program (ASAP) and ASAPprime®” – Dr. Kristina Flavier
Wednesday, October 21st, 2020 at 2:15PM – 3:00PM ET
- The scientific basis behind risk-based predictive stability studies (ASAP)
- Designing and running ASAP studies (4-6 weeks) to predict long-term stability using ASAPprime®
- Modeling shelf life with different packaging options and storage conditions
- Using ASAP to inform product development
- Case studies comparing real-time degradant growth and color change to model predictions
To learn more about the 2020 Stability Program Conference, please click here.