This year’s Science of Stability Conference is now just three months away!
To be held September 19th and 20th at the Science History Institute in Philadelphia, SOS 2022 offers the opportunity to discuss with global experts the latest discoveries and innovations in stability science. Scheduled presentations include the following topics, with more talks added soon:
- Predicting physical stability of amorphous solid dispersions
- End points and mass balance as related to forced degradation
- Degradation of disordered pharmaceutical solids
- Advances in nitrosamine chemistry
- Validation study of Lhasa’s new physicochemical calculators
- Adopting ASAP into a CDMO
For more on this year’s SOS Conference, including expected speakers and travel and accommodations details, please visit the event website.
Our special registration rate continues through June. Register now for a discount!