FreeThink Technologies, Inc., (www.FreeThinkTech.com) is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for domestic and international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and consumer products industries as well as developing its own novel technologies. FreeThink’s scientists work in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects including mechanistic and scientific investigations, a problem-solving, rapid shelf-life determination based on FreeThink’s ASAPprime® and other statistical software and complex formulation development.
We are seeking a full-time Analytical Scientist to work in our laboratories in Branford, Connecticut.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Analyzing products to determine chemical and physical properties following FreeThink, client and pharmacopeial methodologies
- Documenting laboratory work in a clear, detailed and organized manner
- Compiling and analyzing results using spreadsheet and statistical analysis programs
- Carrying out proprietary research and development projects
- Developing and maintaining technical expertise through continuing professional education and training
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, or related scientific field plus 0-20 years’ relevant experience
- Desirable to have e0xperience with HPLC, dissolution testing, Karl Fisher analysis, gas chromatography and mass spectrometry
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality even under tight timelines
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Authorization to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR FREETHINK TECHNOLOGIES
- Compensation package commensurate with experience/qualifications
- Company-sponsored health, dental and vision plans plus HRA debit card (offsets first deductible expenses)
- Matching 401K savings plan
- Four weeks annual paid time off (PTO) in addition to holidays
- Beautiful and convenient coastal Connecticut location near New Haven
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status or age.