In an article published in The Chinese Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, author Zhao Na discusses the benefits of the Accelerated Stability Assessment Program (ASAP) model for in-use stability testing of drug products. Originally published in Chinese, the article has been translated into English and is available to read on the FreeThink website here.
- FreeThink Showcases Innovations at NERDG
- FreeThinkers Dr. Jennifer Chu and Dave Lucey present at the 4th European Conference on Pharmaceutics
- FreeThink Participates in Bioscience Careers Forum 2023
- Dr. Kenneth Waterman’s Publication Passes 10,000 Reads
- FreeThink to Sponsor, Exhibit, and Present at NERDG