BRANFORD, Conn. – At its July meeting, the Branford Economic Development Commission (EDC) presented FreeThink Technologies, Inc., with its Business Recognition Award. The EDC periodically presents the award to a Branford company that is a leader in its field and that contributes to making Branford a better place to live and work.
- FreeThink’s Alisa Waterman Made Remarks at BioCT & Branford’s 6th Annual (Virtual) “Bioscience & Beer” Mixer
- New Webinar Recording Available: “Rapid Development of Stable Tableted Drug Products” from the FreeThink Technologies Webinar Series
- Ken Waterman and Patrick Kelleher of FreeThink Technologies to Speak at KENX Laboratory University 2020 Conference
- New Webinar Recording Available: “Making Better Packaging Decisions, Faster” – Organized by the Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP) Central Ohio Chapter
- “Modeling Streamlines Package Stability Testing”: Published in PharmTech July 2020 – Access the Article Here