FreeThink Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for domestic and international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and consumer product industries and develops its own new technologies. Our scientists work in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects including mechanistic and scientific investigations, stability-indicating method development, rapid shelf-life determinations based on our ASAPprime® software, cGMP stability studies, and creative stability problem solving. We also develop complex formulations for client companies.
We are seeking a full-time Director/Associate Director to lead our Analytical Sciences Department in Branford, Connecticut.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Providing technical, supervisory and strategic leadership of FreeThink’s analytical sciences department
- Developing scientific staff, instrumentation, and laboratory operations to be world-class caliber
- Working with clients to design and carry out appropriate experiments to meet their project needs
- Developing, implementing, and publishing results from FreeThink’s R&D programs
- Ph.D. degree in chemistry or related scientific field with significant expertise in analytical chemistry, especially chromatography
- Greater than five years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or aligned industry
- Greater than five years’ experience supervising scientists
- Prior experience with cGMP analytical operations helpful
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Authorization to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR FREETHINK TECHNOLOGIES
- Compensation package and title commensurate with experience
- Matching 401K savings plan
- Health/dental plan
- Relocation allowance
- Beautiful and convenient coastal Connecticut location near New Haven
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status or age.