Full Job Description
FreeThink Technologies, Inc., (www.FreeThinkTech.com) is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for domestic and international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and consumer products industries as well as developing its own novel technologies. FreeThink’s scientists work in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects including mechanistic and scientific investigations, problem solving, rapid shelf-life determinations based on FreeThink’s ASAPprime® and other statistical software and complex formulation development.
We are seeking a full-time Project Coordinator (Technical).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Coordination of client laboratory studies, including planning of project resources, creating project timelines, and monitoring study progress to ensure milestones are met
- Serving as a key point of contact between internal groups and clients, including organizing and facilitating meetings, summarizing action items, and providing progress updates
- Maintaining effective communication among internal project team members
- Proactively identifying, monitoring, and facilitating resolution of issues that may arise during study execution
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, life sciences or related scientific field
- Experience ( >2 years) in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in drug or medical device development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills as well as good attention to detail
- Demonstrated computer skills including experience with the MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams)
· Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
· Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
· Option for position to be on-site in our Branford, CT facility, hybrid (combination of remote and on-site) or fully remote
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR FREETHINK TECHNOLOGIES
- Compensation package commensurate with experience/qualifications
- Company-sponsored health and dental plans
- Matching 401K savings plan
- Four weeks annual paid time off (PTO) in addition to holidays
- Beautiful and convenient coastal Connecticut location near New Haven
To apply, visit https://freethinktech.com/careers-new/ and include a cover letter with the application.
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status or age.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All visitors must wear masks. Most interviews are virtual. The entire staff is vaccinated.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location