FreeThink Technologies, Inc., is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for domestic and international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and consumer product industries and develops its own new technologies. Our scientists work on a wide variety of projects, including mechanistic and scientific investigations, stability-indicating method development, rapid shelf life determinations based on our ASAPprime® software, and creative stability problem solving. We also develop complex formulations for client companies.
- Gain basic, hands-on understanding of drug product research and development with emphasis on chemical stability and shelf life determination
- Learn practical laboratory skills and use of instruments, including HPLC
- Practice public speaking when presenting project results
- Earn $20 per hour (housing and transportation not provided)
- Develop and implement appropriate analytical testing procedures
- Maintain laboratory notebook
- Organize and analyze data
- Prepare and internally present summary slides at end of internship
- Work at least eight weeks over summer, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, at the FreeThink laboratory in Branford, CT
- Have completed at least sophomore year in college with a major in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Material Science, or related field
- Be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, including booster shot, if eligible
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or age.
Method of Application
- Please supply your resume, transcript (unofficial is acceptable), and cover letter below.