FreeThink Technologies, Inc., (www.FreeThinkTech.com) is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for domestic and international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and consumer products industries as well as developing its own novel technologies. FreeThink’s scientists work in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects including mechanistic and scientific investigations, problem solving, rapid shelf-life determinations based on FreeThink’s ASAPprime® and other statistical software and complex formulation development.
We are seeking a full-time Technical Project Manager.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Project management of client projects, including planning of project resources, coordinating with the internal team, creating project timelines, and monitoring project progress to ensure milestones are met
- Serving as a key point of contact between internal groups and clients, including organizing and facilitating meetings, summarizing action items, and providing progress updates
- Maintaining effective communication among internal project team members
- Proactively identifying, monitoring, and facilitating resolution of issues that may arise during the project execution
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, industrial pharmacy, life sciences or related scientific field
- Experience (>2 years) in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in drug or medical device development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with MS Project, PowerPoint, and Excel is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Option for position to be on-site in our Branford, CT facility, hybrid (combination of remote and on-site) or fully remote
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR FREETHINK TECHNOLOGIES
- Compensation package commensurate with experience/qualifications
- Company-sponsored health and dental plans
- Matching 401K savings plan
- Four weeks annual paid time off (PTO) in addition to holidays
- Beautiful and convenient coastal Connecticut location near New Haven
To apply, Click here and include a cover letter with the application.
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status or age.