We are seeking a full-time Analytical Scientist.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
· Analyzing products to determine chemical and physical properties following Company, client and pharmacopeial methodologies
· Performing method development for potency and impurity/degradant analysis using GC, HPLC, UPLC, or LC/MS instrumentation.
· Ensuring work is performed in compliance with standard operating procedures, good laboratory practices and good manufacturing practices
· Concurrently documenting laboratory work in a clear, detailed and organized manner
· Compiling and analyzing results using spreadsheet and statistical analysis programs
· Carrying out proprietary research and development projects
· Developing and maintaining technical expertise through continuing professional education and training
· Mentoring and developing less experienced analytical scientists
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, or related scientific field with 2+ years of relevant experience as listed herein.
· Experience performing method development and/or sample analysis for potency and impurity/degradant analysis, of API and formulated drug product, using HPLC, UPLC, GC, or LC/MS instrumentation.
· Experience with Waters™ Empower LIMS system desirable
· Experience with Agilent and Waters chromatography equipment desirable
· Ability to handle multiple projects while adhering to timelines
· Ability to solve problems creatively
· Possessing effective written and oral communication skills
· Experience with dissolution testing, Karl Fisher analysis, and stability testing desirable
· Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
· Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
· Position to be on-site in our Branford, CT facilities, full-time
· Compensation package commensurate with experience/qualifications
Please include a cover letter with the application.
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status or age.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All visitors are required to wear masks. Interviews are being conducted virtually. FreeThink Technologies’ entire staff has been vaccinated.
Work Location: One location