FreeThink Technologies Senior Scientists presented at the KENX Stability Testing and Program Management Excellence virtual conference on June 22nd & 23rd. Kristina Flavier, Ph.D. presented Advanced Modeling from Accelerated Stability Testing (ASAP) to Determine Drug Product Shelf-life — Fundamentals and Case Studies, and Patrick Kelleher, Ph.D. presented Determine Which Packaging Factors Are Sufficient for Protecting Your Product Without Over-Spending to Over-Protect. KENX (Knowledge Exchange Network) is a Life Sciences conference and training network with a focus on Validation & GMP and Corporate Compliance in Life Sciences. For more information on how to attend a webinar or training visit KENX.
- We are seeking a full-time Physical Scientist to work at our laboratories in Branford, Connecticut!
- Dr. Ken Waterman, presents at the BioPath STEM Summer Research Program.
- FreeThink Technologies Senior Scientists presented at the KENX Stability Testing and Program Management Excellence Virtual Conference!
- SOS 2021 Virtual Event a Success!
- FreeThink Technologies is hiring Senior Analytical Scientist