FreeThink Technologies is pleased to have partnered with the Center for Career Development at Princeton University to offer an undergraduate student the opportunity for professional growth and hands-on experience. Adapting to the current circumstances, the internship is fully remote and entails a focus project to build on and expand the student’s skillset. Additionally, our intern is engaging in regular video calls with team members company-wide to gain further insight into the scope of FreeThink’s capabilities and operations.
- New Webinar Recording Available: “Making Better Packaging Decisions, Faster” – Organized by the Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP) Central Ohio Chapter
- “Modeling Streamlines Package Stability Testing”: Published in PharmTech July 2020 – Access the Article Here
- FreeThink Technologies Offering Remote Installation Qualification/Operational Qualification (IQ/OQ) Services for ASAPprime®
- In Conjunction with Princeton University’s Center for Career Development, FreeThink Technologies Has Commenced Virtual Summer Internship Program
- New Webinar Recording Available: “Introduction to ASAP and Speeding Product Development” – Organized by International Pharmaceutical Academy (IPA)