FreeThink Technologies is pleased to have partnered with the Center for Career Development at Princeton University to offer an undergraduate student the opportunity for professional growth and hands-on experience. Adapting to the current circumstances, the internship is fully remote and entails a focus project to build on and expand the student’s skillset. Additionally, our intern is engaging in regular video calls with team members company-wide to gain further insight into the scope of FreeThink’s capabilities and operations.
- Save the Date! The 2021 Virtual Science of Stability Conference: May 17-18th, 2021
- The Accelerated Stability Assessment Program (ASAP) and ASAPprime® Featured in Thermo Fisher Scientific Poster
- FreeThink’s Maria Krisch and Ken Waterman Presented at Stability Mini-Course, Hosted by Pharmaceutical Stability Discussion Group
- Dr. Ken Waterman’s Publication Passed 3,500 Reads
- FreeThink Supports Veterinary Medicine