FreeThink Technologies is pleased to have partnered with the Center for Career Development at Princeton University to offer an undergraduate student the opportunity for professional growth and hands-on experience. Adapting to the current circumstances, the internship is fully remote and entails a focus project to build on and expand the student’s skillset. Additionally, our intern is engaging in regular video calls with team members company-wide to gain further insight into the scope of FreeThink’s capabilities and operations.
- Take me out to the ball game for a great cause!
- We are seeking a seeking a full-time Technical Project Manager on-site or fully remote!
- We are seeking a full-time Senior Scientist to work at our laboratories in Branford, Connecticut!
- We are seeking a full-time Analytical Scientist to work at our laboratories in Branford, Connecticut!
- Recording Available: FreeThink Technologies Webinar Series: Accelerated Stability Assessment Program (ASAP) for Oxygen Sensitivity