FreeThink Technologies, Inc., (www.FreeThinkTech.com) is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for domestic and international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and consumer products industries and also develops its own new technologies. Our scientists work in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects including mechanistic and scientific investigations, stability-indicating method development, rapid shelf-life determinations based on our ASAPprime® software, and creative stability problem-solving. We also develop complex formulations for client companies.
We are seeking a full-time Physical Scientist to work at our laboratories in Branford, Connecticut.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Leading customer projects and interfacing with clients as a key FreeThink contact
- Designing experiments and mathematically modeling analytical data
- Writing reports for customers and making recommendations on such factors as packaging selection to achieve target shelf life
- Leading internal R&D activities within target research areas involving predominantly stability science
- Being responsible for identifying and maintaining key laboratory instrumentation, operations and protocols
- Overseeing and performing some cGMP operations under FreeThink’s quality systems
- Publishing papers on findings in peer-reviewed journals and presenting work at scientific conferences
- Performing training in accelerated stability for external customers
- Ph.D. in chemical engineering, materials science, chemistry, physics, pharmaceutics, or related scientific discipline
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical and/or packaging technology industries is highly desirable
- Evidence of excellent scientific writing and oral presentations
- Strong physical science and mathematical background
- Competency in organic chemistry mechanisms useful
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR FREETHINK TECHNOLOGIES
- Compensation package commensurate with experience/qualifications
- Company-sponsored health and dental plans
- Matching 401K savings plan
- Beautiful and convenient coastal Connecticut location near New Haven
To apply, E-mail cover letter and resume to Steven.Bastien@freethinktech.com
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status or age.