FreeThink Technologies, Inc., (www.FreeThinkTech.com) is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for domestic and international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and consumer products industries and also develops its own new technologies. FreeThink’s scientists work in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects including mechanistic and scientific investigations, problem solving, rapid shelf-life determination based on FreeThink’s ASAPprime® and other statistical software and developing complex formulations.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Scientist to work at our laboratories in Branford, Connecticut.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Interfacing with clients land as part of cross-functional teams to first clarify client issues then help design experiments to resolve problems based on informed scientific ideas
- Modeling data to assist customers with rapid shelf life determinations
- Making recommendations for clients on packaging and other stabilization strategies
- Developing new calculational and/or experimental methodologies
- Writing reports and making presentations for customers
- Leading internal R&D activities within target research areas, publishing papers on findings in peer-reviewed journals and presenting work at scientific conferences
- Being responsible for identifying and maintaining laboratory instrumentation, operations and protocols
- Ph.D. or master’s degree with ≥4 years’ experience in chemical engineering, materials science, chemistry, physics, pharmaceutics, or related scientific discipline
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical and/or packaging technology industries desirable
- Excellent scientific writing and oral presentations
- Strong physical chemistry, organic mechanistic chemistry and applied mathematics expertise desirable
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT
- All FreeThink employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR FREETHINK TECHNOLOGIES
- Compensation package commensurate with experience/qualifications
- Company-sponsored health and dental plans
- Matching 401K savings plan
- Four weeks annual paid time off
- Beautiful and convenient coastal Connecticut location near New Haven
To apply, visit https://freethinktech.com/careers-new/ and include a cover letter with the application.
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status or age.