We are seeking a full-time Senior Analytical Scientist to join our Analytical Sciences Department in Branford, Connecticut.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Working with clients to develop methods, design experiments and carry out appropriate analytical testing to meet their project needs
- Developing scientific staff, instrumentation and laboratory operations to be world-class caliber
- Supporting analytical cGMP quality systems
- Developing, implementing and publishing results from FreeThink’s R&D programs
- Ph.D. degree plus 2 years’ experience, M.S. degree plus 5 years’ experience or B.S. degree plus 8 years’ experience in analytical chemistry (chromatography) in the pharmaceutical or aligned industry
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Authorization to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, including booster shot(s), if eligible
FreeThink Technologies, Inc. (www.FreeThinkTech.com) is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for domestic and international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and consumer product industries and develops its own new technologies. Our scientists work in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects including mechanistic and scientific investigations, stability-indicating method development, rapid shelf-life determinations based on our ASAPprime® software, cGMP stability studies, and creative stability problem solving. We also develop complex formulations for client companies.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR FREETHINK TECHNOLOGIES
- Compensation package commensurate with experience/qualifications
- Company-sponsored health and dental plans
- Matching 401K savings plan
- Relocation allowance
- Beautiful and convenient coastal Connecticut location near New Haven
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status or age.