We are seeking a full-time Analytical Scientist to work in our laboratories in Branford, Connecticut.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Perform analytical measurements including HPLC/UPLC, GC, KF and dissolution testing
- Ensure all work performed complies with company standard operating procedures
- Develop and maintain technical expertise through continuing professional education and training
- Must have the ability to learn to perform the key responsibilities noted above safely and proficiently with a special emphasis on attention to detail
- Must have good documentation/lab notebook skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, or related scientific field with 0-6 years’ experience
- Experience in pharmaceutical or similar industrial analytical laboratories desirable
- Prior experience with HPLC desirable
- Authorization to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
FreeThink Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for domestic and international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and consumer product industries and develops its own new technologies. Our scientists work in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects including mechanistic and scientific investigations, stability-indicating method development, rapid shelf-life determinations based on our ASAPprime® software, cGMP stability studies, and creative stability problem solving. We also develop complex formulations for client companies.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR FREETHINK TECHNOLOGIES
- Compensation package commensurate with experience
- Matching 401K savings plan
- Health/dental plan
- Beautiful and convenient coastal Connecticut location near New Haven
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status or age.