FreeThink Technologies, Inc., (www.FreeThinkTech.com) is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for domestic and international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and consumer products industries and develops its own new technologies. Our scientists work in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects, including mechanistic and scientific investigations, stability-indicating method development, rapid shelf life determinations based on our ASAPprime® software, and creative stability problem solving. We also develop complex formulations for client companies.
We are seeking a full-time Technical Editor.
- Reviewing and editing technical reports, procedure documents, publications, and manuals for clarity, grammar, spelling, punctuation, content, and style
- Formatting tables and figures
- Creating appropriate templates applicable to FreeThink documents
- Maintaining and aligning with scientists on the FreeThink style guide
- Flexibly supporting other areas in the company where written communication is used
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology or a related field or in English with some science background
- Attention to detail including consistency, spelling, grammar and syntax
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills as well as the ability to work independently in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with technical editing desirable
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, including booster shot(s), if eligible
- Option for this position to be on-site in our Branford, CT facility or hybrid (combination of remote and on-site)
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR FREETHINK TECHNOLOGIES
- Compensation package commensurate with experience/qualifications
- Company-sponsored health and dental plans
- Matching 401K savings plan
- Beautiful and convenient coastal Connecticut location near New Haven
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or age.