FreeThink Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and consumer product industries and develops its own new technologies. Our scientists work on a wide variety of projects including mechanistic and scientific investigations, stability-indicating method development, rapid shelf-life determinations based on our ASAPprime® software, cGMP stability studies, and creative stability problem solving. We also develop complex formulations for client companies.
We are seeking a full-time Laboratory Scientist to work in our laboratories in Branford, Connecticut.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Analyze products to determine chemical and physical properties following Company, client and Pharmacopeial methodologies with minimal supervision
- Ensure all work performed is in compliance with standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices
- Document laboratory work concurrently in a clear, detailed and organized manner
- Compile and analyze results using spreadsheet and statistical analysis programs
- Carry out proprietary research and development projects
- Develop and maintain technical expertise through continuing professional education and training
- Complete required internal training on FreeThink SOPs
- Must have the abilities and skills to perform the key responsibilities noted above safely and proficiently
- Must have interpersonal skills to effectively work within a team and interact with other departments and clients
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal communication and technical documentation skills
- Must have experience with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have knowledge of safe laboratory practices, including the proper procedures in handling chemicals and hazardous waste disposal
- Must be a self-starter who will work with integrity and concern for the quality of Company services to internal and external clients
- Must have demonstrated attention to detail and ability to learn new skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, or related scientific field
- Prior experience with HPLC is desired
- Authorization to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR FREETHINK TECHNOLOGIES
- Compensation package commensurate with experience
- Matching 401K savings plan
- Health plan
- Beautiful and convenient coastal Connecticut location near New Haven
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status or age.
Please submit cover letter and CV to email@example.com – thank you.