FreeThink Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for domestic and international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and consumer product industries and develops its own new technologies. Our scientists work on a wide variety of projects including mechanistic and scientific investigations, stability-indicating method development, rapid shelf-life determinations based on our ASAPprime® software, cGMP stability studies, and creative stability problem solving. We also develop complex formulations for client companies.
- Practical laboratory skills and use of instruments.
- Understanding of chemical stability and shelf-life determination.
- Public speaking when presenting your project results.
- Develop sample testing procedure using appropriate analytical technique
- Set up stability samples for testing
- Test stability samples using testing procedure
- Maintain laboratory notebook for laboratory experiments
- Organize and analyze data
- Develop summary slides of internship research and present materials at end of internship
Time Period of Internship:
- This internship will take place for at least 8 weeks over the summer.
Number of Hours per Week:
- 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- This is a paid internship. $15/hr. Please note that FreeThink Technologies, Inc. internship does not include housing or transportation.
Class Years Seeking:
- FreeThink Technologies, Inc. is looking to have an intern in their Junior or Senior year.
- Chemical Engineering
- Material Science
Method of Application:
- Please supply your resume, transcript, and cover letter when applying.
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status or age.