FreeThink Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for domestic and international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and consumer product industries and develops its own new technologies. Our scientists work on a wide variety of projects including mechanistic and scientific investigations, stability-indicating method development, rapid shelf-life determinations based on our ASAPprime® software, cGMP stability studies, and creative stability problem solving. We also develop complex formulations for client companies.
· Practical laboratory skills and use of instruments
· Understanding of chemical stability and shelf-life determination
· Public speaking when presenting project results
· Develop sample testing procedure using appropriate analytical technique
· Set up stability samples for testing
· Test stability samples using testing procedure
· Maintain laboratory notebook for laboratory experiments
· Organize and analyze data
· Develop summary slides of internship research and present materials at end of internship
· Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, including booster shot if eligible
Time Period of Internship:
· This internship will take place for at least 8 weeks over the summer.
· 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, at the FreeThink Laboratory in Branford, CT.
· This is a paid internship ($20/hr). Please note that FreeThink Technologies, Inc. does not provide housing or transportation.
Class Years Seeking:
· FreeThink Technologies, Inc. is looking to have an intern entering his or her Junior or Senior year.
· Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Biochemistry, or related field
Method of Application:
· Please supply your resume, transcript, and cover letter when applying.
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status or age.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All visitors are required to wear masks. Interviews are conducted virtually. The entire staff is vaccinated.
Work Location: One location