FreeThink Technologies, Inc., (www.FreeThinkTech.com) is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for domestic and international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and consumer products industries as well as developing its own novel technologies. FreeThink’s scientists work in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects including mechanistic and scientific investigations, problem-solving, rapid shelf-life determinations based on FreeThink’s ASAPprime® and other statistical software and complex formulation development.
We are seeking a full-time Technical Quote Specialist
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
· Providing detailed price quotations for complex technical projects:
o Attending meetings (generally virtually) with potential customers to establish key deliverables and coordinating contracts and agreements
o Working across the organization with internal scientific experts to refine project requirements, deliverables and timelines
o Drafting detailed price quotes for customers and following up as needed to obtain approvals
· Helping to identify and develop new B2B opportunities as part of the business development team
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Experience ( >3 years) in the pharmaceutical, CRO, laboratory services, or aligned industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and organizational skills
- Demonstrated computer skills including proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
· Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
· Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
· Option for position to be on-site in our Branford, CT facility, hybrid (combination of remote and on-site) or fully remote
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR FREETHINK TECHNOLOGIES
- Compensation package commensurate with experience/qualifications
- Company-sponsored health and dental plans
- Matching 401K savings plan
- Four weeks annual paid time off (PTO) in addition to holidays
- Beautiful and convenient coastal Connecticut location near New Haven
To apply, visit https://freethinktech.com/careers-new/.
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status or age.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All visitors must wear a mask. The entire staff is vaccinated.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click here to apply!