Dr. Ken Waterman, President of FreeThink Technologies, had the privilege of teaching a class on drug development to Michigan State University students this past spring semester. The educational session showcased Dr. Waterman’s expertise, fostering a bridge between academia and industry. It was an outstanding opportunity for students to gain valuable insights into the lengthy and often complicated process of developing new medicines and therapeutics. FreeThink Technologies takes pride in supporting educational initiatives, and looks forward to opportunities for outreach in the scientific community.
- Dr. Kenneth C. Waterman, President, will be presenting at the North Jersey Chromatography Group Annual Symposium!
- We’re Hiring a Laboratory Assistant
- We’re Hiring a Senior Analytical Scientist
- Register for the Nitrosamines Webinar Series!
- FreeThink is hiring a Director/Associate Director, Analytical Sciences