Kathryn Olson led FreeThink Technologies’ inaugural Laboratory Shadow Experience: Experiential Learning for Credit initiative. Developed in partnership with Bay Path University, this program encompassed a research paper and a comprehensive one-day immersive experience at FreeThink Technologies, affording the student a valuable opportunity to pursue their prospective professional trajectory and acquire firsthand knowledge of a highly specialized R&D laboratory. This academic collaboration exemplifies FreeThink’s commitment to providing a platform for students to observe and learn from our team of experts.
- Dr. Kenneth C. Waterman, President, will be presenting at the North Jersey Chromatography Group Annual Symposium!
- We’re Hiring a Laboratory Assistant
- We’re Hiring a Senior Analytical Scientist
- Register for the Nitrosamines Webinar Series!
- FreeThink is hiring a Director/Associate Director, Analytical Sciences