FreeThink Technologies, Inc., (www.FreeThinkTech.com) is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for domestic and international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and consumer products industries and develops its own new technologies. Our scientists work in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects, including mechanistic and scientific investigations, stability-indicating method development, rapid shelf life determinations based on our ASAPprime® software, and creative stability problem solving. We also develop complex formulations for client companies.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Scientist – Physical Sciences to work at our laboratories in Branford, Connecticut.
- Leading customer projects (primarily pharmaceutical) and interfacing with clients as a key FreeThink contact
- Synthesizing background information, designing experiments, and writing study protocols
- Critically analyzing chemical and physical stability data
- Modeling data derived from experimental results using ASAPprime® software and other statistical programs
- Writing reports and presenting key findings and recommendations to customers
- Directing laboratory scientists
- Leading internal R&D activities within target research areas and defining new areas of research
- Publishing papers on findings in peer-reviewed journals and presenting work at scientific conferences
- Ph.D. (0+ years) or master’s (5+ years relevant experience) degree in chemistry, pharmaceutics, chemical engineering, or a related scientific discipline
- Evidence of excellent scientific writing and oral presentation skills
- Ability to interface successfully with a wide variety of personality types and technical backgrounds
- Strong physical science and mathematics/statistics background
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19, including booster shot, if eligible
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical packaging properties and barrier characterization techniques
- Comfort with statistical software and programming languages
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR FREETHINK TECHNOLOGIES
- Compensation package commensurate with experience/qualifications
- Company-sponsored health and dental plans
- Matching 401K savings plan
- Beautiful and convenient coastal Connecticut location near New Haven
To apply complete the form below.
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or age.